The iNMH group of researchers and clinicians meet annually for a scientific conference related to international research on mental health assessments.
The iNMH held its annual meeting in November 2015 at the Mohonk Mountain House in New Paltz, New York. The network had the great opportunity to meet with officials from the New York State Office of Mental Health and the Office of Alcoholism and Substance Use to discuss the recent implementation of interRAI’s Community Mental Health (CMH) instrument into New York’s managed care initiative. iNMH will meet in-person again in November 2016 in Cape Town, South Africa at the time of the World Psychiatric Association conference.
Past & Upcoming iNMH Meetings
- 2017 Leuven, BELGIUM
- 2016 Cape Town, SOUTH AFRICA
- 2015 New Paltz, New York, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
- 2014 Madrid, SPAIN
- 2013 Maastricht, Limburg, NETHERLANDS
- 2012 St. John's, Newfoundland & Labrador, CANADA
- 2011 Barcelona, SPAIN
- 2010 Helsinki, FINLAND
- 2009 Reykjavik, ICELAND
- 2008 North Bay, Ontario, CANADA
- 2007 Santiago, CHILE
- 2006 Burlington, Vermont, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
- 2005 Toronto, Ontario, CANADA